Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Class Homework Response to Forrest Gump

The movie is very good I almost cry in the end. The movie is so good its so touching the Forrest Gump is like a pure person. His mind is like pure and what he want to do he do it till the end. I like the enthusiasm of Forrest Gump. Forrest Gump is like a children but not like a children. He didn't lose that innocent of the children but is to old and to strong and he learn many thing very fast because he do what people till him. He is a very good person he do what he promise other people and he don't lie to other people. His mother teach him very will and all the people around him is good to him. The his friend doesn't want to lie and do something bad to him so he change to a very honest man. His mother teach him lots of stuff and till him lots of things that other people won't till him like he is same with other. His story make me want to do something and I will do it and I will try until the chance is 0%. The movie is very good and the movie make me have different way to live.

No comments: